Pages

Saturday 2 April 2011

Ladies Day

So on the Scott Mills Show they have had men on the lookout for "Ladies Day" which is the day when ladies get their arms and legs out for summer. As we all know it really isn't as simple as that and the preparation for this infamous "Ladies Day" can actually take weeks!

So here are the products I have been using to prepare my skin for the spring/summer season.


Lush's Dream Cream - This has been a life saver on my dry arms and legs. It smells gorgeous and is really thick and creamy thanks to the oat milk and olive oil in there. I just rub it all over my arms and legs before I go to bed to let in sink in over night. It also contains lavender oil which helps me sleep too!

Burt's Bees' Coconut Foot Creme - This is the thickest foot cream I have ever used and it works miracles it moistures your feet so well even those dry hard bits! I just put this all over my feet again before bed and pop some socks on so it doesn't rub on the sheets.

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth - My nails had become quite brittle and flaky over the winter months so the other day I decided to clip them all off and file them properly. I then remembered that I brought this last summer when my nails just wouldn't grow! So I put one coat on and just layer it up for about 3 days and then start again. I do find that it helps the nails grow with more of the pinkness from the skin rather than just the white which sounds weird but was a problem I had before.

Spiezia Rose and Vanilla Face Oil - This was brought for my mum ages ago by my aunt but she never used it and I found it sat lonely in the bathroom cabinet! I also use this at night as it's a nice deep moisturiser that would be way too heavy for daytime. I just cleanse my skin and then replace my moisturiser with this. I had never really heard of the brand before so I decided to check out the website and saw that the bottle I have retails at £20.50 which I was first shocked at but then thought it was actually quite reasonable and the only reason I have "used" so much of mine is because I accidentally dropped it the other day and  about an 1/8 or more spilt out!

Lush's R&B Hair Moisturiser - I LOVE this product! I tend to just use it on the very ends but in the lead up to spring I have been doing a ponytails worth. Again I sleep in this as I always want it in for as long as possible but it leaves your ends SO soft and gives them a really nice shine. You could use it all over if you have quite dry hair but mine tends to get greasy at the roots fairly quickly. 


Have you started preparing for "Ladies Day" yet?
Jessie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment