Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

17 Spring Vintage Love Collection Nail Polishes

It's hard to remember despite having this lovely weather that is is only Spring. So I clearly needing new pastel nail colours and I saw one of these on the lovely (yet evil enabler!) Vivianna's blog I had to go and investigate the rest of the colours. They were on 3 for 2 when I was there so clearly I picked up 3! I chose:


Chaperone - A nice pale grey that does tend to chip quite easily but looks lovely while it lasts.

Woo Me - A really lovely lilac colour that unfortunately needs a few coats and a bit of patience.

Sweet Kisses - My favourite of the three and it's a dusky baby pink that I get loads of compliments on whilst wearing, and you get a good 2 days without chipping but it does need a shocking 4 coats.

Will you be checking these out or have you already got some?
Jessie
xx

2 comments: