Pages

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Collective MAC haul

This is a couple of weeks worth of MAC shopping and just a look at what I got.

So I went in for the Cham-pale collection which didn't really grab my eye but this pallete in the Mickey Contractor really caught my eye. So I picked it up and then really like the look of the Gulabi lipstick but it had sadly sold out but the assistant told me it was practically a dupe for Girl about town so I got that too!

Swatches L-R: Jaan, Vivah, Folie, Carbon and Girl about town.

Then I was watching Michelle1218's brown smokey brown eye and was feeling pretty inspired so I brought:
Quarry, All that glitters (why did I not own this before?), Brown down and Hue. Which compared to above looks a bit boring but I think I might be a little bit more excited about these at the moment!

Swatches L-R: All that glitters, Quarry, Brown Down and Hue.

Have you brought anything exciting recently?
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment