Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Backcomb in a bottle.

I got this product a while ago as I picked it up when Laura mentioned the Umberto Giannini dry shampoo. Anyway the day I picked it up my hair had no volume and to be honest I didn't really have high hopes for it but boy I was wrong. I use just by spraying it straight onto my hair and then pushing my hair upwards towards the roots. I will admit that I haven't tried anything fancy but it works for me like that so that is how I shall continue to use it! My only flaw with this product is that if you get it ANYWHERE on your skin it literally starts to burn after a few seconds. It does go away not long after but it's definitely something that you should be pre-warned about, (it's not just on me I did also deliberately spray it on my a few of my friends for full testing purposes!). Smell wise  it's not that bad just like hairspray really and the hold has lasted me for nights out/the next morning very well.

For £5.61 it's a darn good product and if you haven't checked it out it's worth a look.

Stock photo as mine looks like something died on it!
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment