Pages

Monday 28 June 2010

Make-up and Shoes haul!

I recently brought some things in town and thought I would let you have a looksee and give my first opinions on them.

First up make up:
I went to MAC and got 2 eye shadows in sunny spot and mythology and a lip glass in cultured and then I popped to boots where they are having one of their never ending deals on Barry M nail paints which is 2 for £5 and I also noticed there was an offer with models own nail varnishes where you got a 6 way nail file with every purchase. The Barry M colours I got were Mint Green (AMAZING!) and Lemon Ice Cream (very disappointing and will explain in a NOTD). I then on the way home picked up 3 copies of Glamour at the services (as I assumed they would have the most copies) and whilst I was paying I was given the cowshed shower gel from the front of Marie Claire as it had fallen off!
Shoes:
I recently went to Schuh as I had to get shoes for a wedding/sixth form ball and my mum brought me these beauties: 

I wore them to the wedding recently and forgot to purchase any gel insoles for the balls of my feet so ended up carrying them most of the time and also because I didn't want to ruin this on the bottom 
UNICORNS!!!!!!!

So while my mum was paying for those I noticed these other beauties which I brought and am now saving for when I go to see Eclipse (because I'm a bit sad like that!) and here they are 
                                       
They are called wolfbeaters and they do a high heel peep toe version too but I decided to get the flats as a) they are cheaper and b) it means I can wear them all the time also they go with the zombie pair that I already own! I love the cute bows on the side to you know counteract the blood and savage teeth!

Hope your having a nice day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment