Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

Rimmel's Lash Accelerator Mascara

This is the only mascara that I have been using for the past couple of months. It has literally blown the others out of the water.

(Unfortunately it has started to suffer the brand rubbing off fate!) 


The brush is really long and coats your lashes after just a few sweeps. However be careful waving it around as I have ended up with mascara in my hair on several occasions when I haven't been paying attention to what  I'm doing!



It doesn't leave your lashes too clumpy and you can see the lengthening effects instantly. It does also help your lashes to grow and mine are very full now and even my bottom lashes are pretty long. I will admit I did only originally buy this because it was on offer at Superdrug a while ago. My only problem with this mascara is that is takes a while to dry so don't sneeze after you put it on (like I regularly do!) or up to at least a minute after as you will have nice mascara marks.

Apart from that I would definitely purchase this mascara again especially since it is only £8.99!

Jessie
x   

No comments:

Post a Comment