Pages

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Winter Lip Routine

Yes I know the title does sound a bit like it might be an exercise but really it's not! It's what I generally start doing around mid-September to stop having chapped lips over winter.

So during the day is a bit boring and basic but if I'm at college I just use one of my MAC tinted lip conditioners (in Petting Pink and Gentle Coral) or if I'm at home or work I'll use a Lush lip balm (current favourite Maple Taffy YUM!). The main routine (if you can really call it that) comes in just before I go to sleep. Firstly I scrub my lips with a lip scrub (I'm currently using Lush's Bubblegum sugar scrub) or a dry toothbrush to exfoliate your lips of the dead skin. This is then followed up by a lip balm (currently using Lush's Ultrabalm) and I would recommend definitely using a lip balm or butter and it can sink in overnight so completely slap it on!

Sorry for the lack of pictures I just forgot to take some and now it's dark. I also couldn't have made this post possible without the amazingness that is the spell checker on Google Chrome and I'm pretty sure it's sick of drawing red lines on my screen.

Disclaimer - I was given the lush products for free as I work there but these are my honest opinions and you don't have to buy them if you don't like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment