Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

Nautical but Nice kit.

So at our works stock take recently a few colleagues and I were discussing nail varnishes when one of them tells me about a free kit she got from boots when she spent over £6! I had to go and check it out and found in the 17 range. So I brought 2 nail varnishes (which I was a bit disappointed with) and got this free!


The tin in it's full glory


It has an eyeshadow (Viva Diva), eyeliner pencil (Azure)and a nail varnish (Knockout Red). I wore the eyeliner to work recently and got quite a few comments. However it was quite hard to work with as it isn't very creamy but hey it was free! I haven't tried the nail varnish yet but I don't hold high hopes after my experiences with other 17 nail varnishes, I also haven't tried the eyeshadow yet either but I have swatched it for your viewing along with the eyeliner.


I'm not sure who decided that these colours would be a great "nautical" theme I suppose they look like the sea but I tend to think nautical of being more sailory. Also the two colours don't really sit right together like the suggested make over on the back of the tin tells you to do.

All the items are available in the regular 17 range and I'm not too sure when the offer ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment