Pages

Thursday 15 April 2010

The Strokes Hair moisturiser

So I was given a pot of this and thought I would try it out again. I tried it once just after Christmas and thought meh maybe my mum will use it. I then forgot all about it until I was raiding the bathroom today to find something to sort out my unusually poofy hair and voila there it was. ( I used the stock photo because my pot is a mess.)

So I slap it all over my hair and leave it for 20 min like the directions told me to and washed it out. I didn't really think anything of it until I realised that my hair has formed nice waves rather than the mis-matched curls I normally get but just straighten out!

However even though I've used a strongly scented shampoo my hair smells like I've rolled around on a pub floor! This is due to the stout (beer) in the product and is a bit of a put off for me. I know it has lots of herbs in it but beer is the main smell and at £8.30 (plus postage as this is only available from online or mail order) I think I'll give it a miss next time and try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment